Our research involves applying mass spectrometry-based technologies to perform molecular phenotyping at the population level. This work entails the development of both LC/MS and GC/MS methods for the quantification of lipids and other metabolites. A major focus of the lab also centers on developing the associated bioinformatics approaches including pathway analysis and network construction as well as multivariate statistical methods for integration of 'omics-based data structures.
- How a particular gene protects against psoriasis
- External investigation to be presented on 5 September
- Obesity surgery increases the risk of preterm birth
- Karolinska Institutet comments on critique in TV4 news report
- Genes responsible for risk of heart attack, stroke and related cardiometabolic diseases identified
- Discrimination of wild types and hybrids of Duboisia myoporoides and Duboisia leichhardtii at different growth stages using (1)H NMR-based metabolite profiling and tropane alkaloids-targeted HPLC-MS analysis.
- Non-targeted and targeted metabolomics approaches to diagnosing lung cancer and predicting patient prognosis.
- Exploration of Candidate Biomarkers for Human Psoriasis Based on GC-MS Serum Metabolomics.
- Comparative metabolic and lipidomic profiling of human breast cancer cells with different metastatic potentials.
- Breathomics for Gastric Cancer Classification Using Back-propagation Neural Network.
- Scientists Track Metabolic Pathways to Find Drug Combo for Pancreatic Cancer - Drug Discovery & Development
- Scientists track metabolic pathways to find drug combination for pancreatic cancer - Science Daily
- Johns Hopkins scientists track metabolic pathways to find drug combination for pancreatic cancer Johns Hopkins ... - EurekAlert (press release)
- Bruker Introduces MetaboScape® 2.0 Solution for Metabolomics - PR Newswire (press release)
- Global Metabolomic Technology Market 2016-2022 - Growing Demand for Personalized Medicines - Research and ... - Business Wire (press release)