Our research involves applying mass spectrometry-based technologies to perform molecular phenotyping at the population level. This work entails the development of both LC/MS and GC/MS methods for the quantification of lipids and other metabolites. A major focus of the lab also centers on developing the associated bioinformatics approaches including pathway analysis and network construction as well as multivariate statistical methods for integration of 'omics-based data structures.
- Metabolomic profiles of current cigarette smokers.
- Mass spectrometry imaging for plant biology: a review.
- Vitamins, metabolomics, and prostate cancer.
- A Predictive Metabolic Signature for the Transition from Gestational Diabetes to Type 2 Diabetes.
- Amino Acid and Biogenic Amine Profile Deviations in an Oral Glucose Tolerance Test: A Comparison between Healthy and Hyperlipidaemia Individuals Based on Targeted Metabolomics.
- Global Metabolomics Market Trends, Growth, Company Share To 2021: Acute Market Reports - RD News Mag
- Emerging Metabolomics Consumption 2016: Global Market Research, Trends And Reviews Report - Medgadget.com (blog)
- Global Metabolomics Market to Reach 2500.0 million by 2020, Growing at CAGR of 25.0% by 2020 - Medgadget.com (blog)
- Researchers develop plasma QC assay for downstream metabolomics applications - News-Medical.net
- Global Metabolomics Market Segmentation Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 – 2022 - EIN News (press release)