Our research involves applying mass spectrometry-based technologies to perform molecular phenotyping at the population level. This work entails the development of both LC/MS and GC/MS methods for the quantification of lipids and other metabolites. A major focus of the lab also centers on developing the associated bioinformatics approaches including pathway analysis and network construction as well as multivariate statistical methods for integration of 'omics-based data structures.
- Swedish Minister for Health Care visited Karolinska Institutet
- Eight students receive Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarship
- Three KI researchers named Ragnar Söderberg Fellows 2016
- New research saves the environment when detecting cellulose
- Biomedicum now shifting from building process to research itself
- metabolomics; +17 new citations
- metabolomics; +26 new citations
- Oxidative defense metabolites induced by salinity stress in roots of Salicornia herbacea.
- Identification of urinary metabolites with potential blood pressure-lowering effects in lentil-fed spontaneously hypertensive rats.
- (1)H nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR)-based serum metabolomics of human gallbladder inflammation.
- Simmaron's Fifth Anniversary Event Updates ME/CFS Community on Dynamic Research Underway - ProHealth
- Human Metabolome Technologies, Inc., (HMT) Begins New Contract with National Institute on Aging (NIA), National ... - Broadway World
- Human Metabolome Technologies, Inc., (HMT) Begins New Contract with National Institute on Aging (NIA), National ... - Business Wire (press release)
- SIU Congress 2016: Using pathway analysis and metabolic signature to predict survival in MIBC - Session Highlights - UroToday
- Metabolic Research Associates Abnormalities with Hyperactivity in Dogs - The Bark (blog)