Our research involves applying mass spectrometry-based technologies to perform molecular phenotyping at the population level. This work entails the development of both LC/MS and GC/MS methods for the quantification of lipids and other metabolites. A major focus of the lab also centers on developing the associated bioinformatics approaches including pathway analysis and network construction as well as multivariate statistical methods for integration of 'omics-based data structures.
- In vivo metabolomic interpretation of the anti-obesity effects of hyacinth bean (Dolichos lablab L.) administration in high-fat diet mice.
- Recent Advances in NMR-Based Metabolomics.
- Disease monitoring of hepatocellular carcinoma through metabolomics.
- Exposure to high levels of fumarate and succinate leads to apoptotic cytotoxicity and altered global DNA methylation profiles in vitro.
- Urinary 6β-Hydroxycortisol/Cortisol Ratio Most Highly Correlates With Midazolam Clearance Under Hepatic CYP3A Inhibition and Induction in Females: A Pharmacometabolomics Approach.
- More projects than the previously recommended within Development research will receive funding
- The first calls for proposals in 2017 is now open
- Call for European research projects on neurodegenerative diseases
- Grant decision Project Research Grant Neutron scattering
- The infrastructure that can apply for grants in the call 2017
- CrowdReviews.com Partnered with Conference Series, Announces 8th International Conference and Exhibition on ... - Satellite PR News (press release)
- Blood Count And Intestinal Health; Links To Your Dogs Hyperactivity - iTech Post
- Your blood gives insight on how well you are aging - Northdallasgazette
- Patria announces cancer research offset project in Croatia - IHS Jane's 360
- Metabolomics and NMR - News-Medical.net